Since we Started work in 2010

Didirikan sejak bulan Mei tahun 2010 yang merupakan afiliasi dari PT Permodalan Nasional Madani. Yang saat ini bergerak pada Jasa Perencanaan Gedung, Konstruksi Pembangunan, Perawatan/Pemeliharaan, Developer & Building Management serta Agen Properti.

Pengelolaan yang dilakukan hingga saat ini sudah mencapai 3509 unit properti yang sudah tersebar diseluruh indonesia dan akan terus meningkat.


- PT Mitra Niaga Madani

Scope of Business

With over 13 years of experience and a strong focus on customer satisfaction, you can rely on us for your next renovation, paint job or repairs.
We provide a wide range of professional renovation services for our customers.

CONSTRUCTION

We can help you bring new life to existing rooms and develop unused spaces.

BUILDING CONSULTANCY & PLANNING

Construct your future and let our service make your dreams come true

MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR

We’ll work with you to get your building fixed and not just fixing things, we’re making them better.

522

In 2022, 522 branch offices across Indonesia have been built by PT Mitra Niaga Madani.

1.578

Maintenance of the mekaar offices.

5

Construction of the branch offices throughout indonesia.

95%

Out of all customers, 95% of them are incredibly satisfied and the other 5% are adequately satisfied based on our satisfaction level assessment.

Where to Find Us

You can find us at office in Menara PNM or call us with our number phone

Address

Menara PNM, Lantai 16 Jl. Kuningan Mulia, Menteng Atas, Setiabudi, Kota Jakarta Selatan 12980

Call Us

021-22907839

Marketing

+62 811-123-5445

Email

mnm@mitraniagamadani.co.id